Friday, July 07, 2006

Bday Recap

First I would like to say it feels real good to be 27! I kept telling Kim they would let her out on my bday but the broad wouldn't listen! LOL! That's whats up now Kim and her fans have no choice BUT to remember my day as a day of celebration! I don't know what you did Kim but I celebrated my birthday in what seemed to be a three day stretch that started last Thursday on the 29th. Let me backtrack though to the day I flew in from Cali. The plane ride was extremely nerve-wrecking because we were experiencing heavy turbulence due to the weather in ATL. The plane had to circle the terminal several times before preparing to land and when it DID land, we had to wait before we could get out because of the heavy rain and lightning. I was so through with that night. However the days that followed made up for the inconvenience. Within my first week I was presented with an incredible career opportunity working for a company that offered a much higher salary than what I am used to. I was so pleased with the outcome because my old job had reservations on bringing me back on board and they were skeptical on the fact that I had asked for a raise due to my circumstances. Now I can say that I am truly blessed with how things worked out. Another incentive about working for this company is that they are a lot closer to home as well. I accepted the offer last Friday which called for great celebration due to my up and coming birthday. All I can say is that I was extremely intoxicated all weekend. On one night, last Friday to be exact, I was harassed by this gentleman who kept insisting that we had a “thing” going on and how glad he was that I was back so we can “finish what we started”. HUH? That was real scary because I really could not remember who the guy was! Most of my night was spent dodging this guy between the dance floor and the outdoor patio. It just reminded me that I really needed to slow down and focus on business now that I’m back because something in the back of my mind tells me we MAY have met but I truly don’t remember. And if I DON’T remember wouldn’t that be more of a bad thing than a good thing? Well, nevertheless you don’t stalk people so I didn’t find his actions in the club that night appropriate at all. I seem to have that kind of effect on crazies. I think my friend Trent can attest to that (i.e. Lurch..LOL) Oh yeah I forgot to mention the night before I left Cali I hung out with Trent Jackson! He is a real cool guy and hanging out with him was like we had known each other for a long time. He was a breath of fresh air considering what I had going on that evening! Thanks Trent! So back to my bday weekend: the following night, Saturday, I went to a house party with my boi Mouse. I was real excited to see Mouse however that night we drank more alcohol than we could handle and some comments may have been made that I really could have kept to myself. Well needless to say we had a great time. The party was real laid back and I was real glad to be welcomed by a familiar down south summer house party the way it should really be done. So much went on this weekend but for the most part I had a great time. I wish I can update my blog on a more frequent basis to avoid having to fill in so many gaps between time but I am having issues reconnecting my DSL service PLUS my computer is still in the process of being shipped (supposedly). I might get impatient and just buy a whole new system but I am going to wait it out a while and see if I can come up with a more feasible solution.

The bad news is that I have a real bad cold. Well, I HAD a real bad cold. It’s kind of getting better by now. I first experienced the symptoms on Monday (yes on my bday!). It may have something to do with the change of weather and the fact that I was drinking and getting rained on on some nights last weekend. Well I have suffered the consequences and have really been just chillen and enjoying this time off until the 17th when I start my new job. After several Pseudafed’s and Nyquils I can say I feel just a bit better today because I can finally breathe! I hate being stuffed up! I guess we can’t have it our way ALL the time huh? Well I am very pleased with the way things are going here and I shall post soon enough when I get my PC issues together.

CrunkSpot:
"Call Me" Too Short feat. Lil Kim

5 Comments:

Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

You Rang....?

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h87/justasktrent/STA70289.jpg[/IMG]

8:41 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Wow! I am glad your are feeling better...

Maybe ole boy was so tipsy he thought he knew you. Who knows!

Happy belated sugarfoot!

12:03 PM  
Blogger gee said...

welcome back to the ATL..maybe we will cross paths on day.

And happy belated birthday!

2:25 PM  
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

happy very belated

11:08 AM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

happy birthday man, well late b day, lol.
i hope u didnt have ur cold for too long.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters