Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Blah,Etc.

I haven’t posted anything because I’ve been in a BLAH kind of mood lately. The whole driving to ATL situation is not convenient because I have a meeting on Monday morning and as it is right now I am nowhere near ready to go. So, I’m saving the roadtrip experience for another date and time! I got a flight leaving Los Angeles this Saturday and I get to Atlanta that evening. It’s a nonstop because Lord knows I hate connecting flights. Hell I hate flying period but if it’s got to be done, it’s got to be done. There will be no Lelee's wedding and Mr. D will fly back solo on Sunday. HOWEVER I'm planning on making a visit to the Circus Disco the night before for all yall West Coast haters! I'm getting towed up that night so that I sleep the whole way through on the plane Saturday. I'm downing a fifth of Henn and a White Owl straight to the head. That along with my iPod should hold me over. Talking about flying high why is it that people get so excited about making love in an airplane? I saw “Rumor Has It” (which was pretty good) with my sister last night and Jennifer Aniston and the guy who plays her fiancé were all trying to do it but it didn’t work out for them. What’s the big deal? Isn’t it just like doing it anywhere else? I should have to try it out sometime with the right person.

Why am I hooked on Caramel Frapps at Starbucks in the morning! Aren’t they like a million calories in those things? The addiction just kind of happened. What’s up with the “venti” and “grande” BS. “Grande” is really “Big” in Spanish, so you would think grande is the largest but it’s really not it’s the medium. Then “tall” is really the “smallest”. I always ask for MEDIUM and I know the BARISTAS think it’s ghetto cause I’m not calling it “grande”. I also dislike when they yell out your name really loud when your shit is ready but I have a problem with people yelling out my name period. Unless it’s in bed, then there I can tolerate it you know.

So the deal is that I’ve been hooked on Starbucks for the two months I’ve been in Cali and I swear it’s the reason I have gained SIX friggin pounds in 2 months! WTF I need to get the hell out of dodge and get to getting back healthy quick.

There are a few people I can’t wait to see when I get to Atlanta and one of them is my boi Mouse who called me on Sunday. Mouse I met 2 years ago in a very awkward situation that eventually turned into a much valued friendship . He’s extremely down to earth and not afraid to be himself. That’s what turns me on about Mouse. We have slept in the same bed and have not done anything. We have kept it real with each other throughout our friendship aware of our mutual attraction we got goin and I think that’s hot too. He’s seeing somebody now but anybody that really knows me knows that I'm not shy about "situations". I’m all about respect and in "situations" like those I can honestly say I am not the initiator (well at least not all the time). However I'm not planning on letting too much get out of control with Mouse when I get there. If he’s happy I would not want to come between what he got goin on.

What sucks about leaving here so soon is that it will be another year my brother and I don’t get together on our birthdays. We both are July 3rd and no we are not twins. He was born five years before me ain’t that crazy! Out of the 26 birthdays I've had he and I did something together twice. Well unfortunately we will have to chalk up another year cause I'm not waiting here that long! Happy Bday BRO!!
.

CrunkSpot:
“I’m Gonna Be” Donell Jones

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladynay said...

Pre-independance babies...cute! He could always fly to the A for the weekend. Where there's a will there is a way!

7:44 AM  
Blogger C. Baptiste-Williams said...

aint nobody having any sex in airplane restrooms they are tooooo damn small for one person let alone 2

11:00 PM  
Blogger gee said...

glad to see you back.....

2:30 PM  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

I think sex in airplanes is overated. It has to be. I'm fucked up you and your brother will not be together for you guys birthday once again but i'm glad you are getting back to the "A".

6:15 PM  
Blogger Clay said...

lol - i agree on the airport restrooms!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

YOU RANG?
LMAO!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Well First Happy Belated Birthday man. You guys share the same Birthday with my moms. Im so glad I was able to find your blog again cause I had lost touch with it when I redesigned my page. And If I am ever granted the opportunity to fuck in the plane then Im doing it.. I bet it will be crunk!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters