Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Untitled Cause I Say So

Alright for Danielle! I can’t wait to see her doing other projects! Thank you Tyra but please try not to transform her to a video hoe. OK? Oh yeah and where the hell is Kim?!? If yall can’t tell by now I’ve had a Crush on Kim since ’96 but the bitch is so trifling. I was thinking about writing to her but I haven’t. Oh well, she’s too busy reading letters from Marc Jacob and shit she probably does not have time for me. If you all are interested they did an official “behind bars” interview in May’s issue of XXL. She also has a hot verse on a track called “Stomp” and no it is not with Kirk Franklin. It’s some rapper called Maino. Who is he? Hell I don’t know I just know she’s on it so it’s hot. I hope she’s doing alright. I, on the other hand, is seriously trippen. Part of my sentencing here are 5 days community service. They’re not talking about stacking books at the library either. They have something out here called CalTrans and it’s a state agency dedicated to highways and shit. So guess what they got me doing…you got it. Physical ass labor. I’m not feeling it at all. The physical labor isn’t what bothers me. I actually like the fact at least I’m getting good exercise. I think the fact that they want you to show up at 6:30 am is what gets on my nerves. Don’t they know I’m in the middle of nowhere and have to get up at 5am to get there on time? Saturday morning they made two Mexicans go back home because they were late. Like if they were getting paid! Anyway so Tuesday and Wednesday will be my last two days cause I already did three. Then I turn myself in for my 10 day sentence on Thursday.

This experience is really opening my eyes up to a lot. I have learned a lot about myself and the choices I have made in the past. Maybe in a few days I will post about them. Right now all I know is that I’m really missing the ATL and yes I’m going back. Probably right after I get out of this legal mess I’m in. I tried to take care of this from GA but the court was like, no, you have to show up. Please don’t think I’m some felon either, this is all over some retarded ass traffic tickets that were left pending over a long period of time and I guess that’s why they’re trying to make me pay some consequences. Which I really don’t mind, but they won’t be seeing my ass here much longer. I love the weather here and everything but right now all I want is some Waffle House and a large Georgia sweet tea. I asked for it at the Denny’s here and the waitress was like, “Sweet Tea? We don’t carry that…we have iced tea?” Bitch ain’t that the same thing! Well when she brought it over I quickly discovered it was not. Even though it wasn’t her fault, I did not leave a tip. I don’t care either I was in a bad mood after that. She could have offered to stir some sugar in my tea. Or some sugar on my tongue. That would have really gotten her a tip-maybe Yep, I’m home sick. S.O. called me the other day, left a message, and I haven’t talked to him since. I tried calling him, but refused to leave a message on his roommate’s cell phone. Yeah, he hasn’t even gotten his own phone yet how tired is that? But I miss his tired ass. I also miss my friend Romeo and my friend shortcake. Everyone is going to think I’m crazy when I tell them I’m moving back to Atlanta but you know what I don’t even care. I think I’m getting real tired of worrying about what people will think about the decisions I make in MY life. It’s just that I really wanted to be close to family but since I’ve moved here I just see that everyone is living their life the way they want to and maybe I should do the same. I just can’t shake the memories I’ve left behind here. Some were good but most were pretty bad and maybe I’m in a different place in my life. Anyway, at least I still have my apartment in Atlanta so all I have to do is get my ticket once I’m out of Oz.

Is anyone else just as tired of Elton always blowing a hissy fit over nothing. What is wrong with that queen? I’ve noticed a few wack and crazy thangs goin on in Hollywood since I’ve been here. Like, what is up with this Terri Seymour chick who just came out of nowhere and is Simon’s alleged girlfriend? Yeah right. Just like Seacrest and his girlfriend. If Taylor wins I will boycott Idol forever! Why is Gary Coleman doing commercials for payday advances? What happened? And if anyone else is wondering what Free from 106 and Park is doing for work she has a time slot from 3-7pm on LA’s 100.3 the Beat. How wonderful is that? I’m just wondering which paycheck was bigger, hmm? Well anyway I was part of the flock that went to seek the truth this weekend and saw the “Davinci Code” Saturday night. Which reminds me of something that happened that day that was real interesting. Maybe I’ll post about it tomorrow. I’m going to bed.

CrunkSpot:
"Promiscuous" Nelly Furtado feat Timbaland

6 Comments:

Blogger Karamale said...

wow, man. may the sentence pass by swiftly.

you had me laughing at "sweet tea? we don't carry that." like you asked her for a some baluga caviar or something.

4:19 PM  
Blogger 4GOTTEN1 said...

Well I'm glad you are learning a few things about yourself man.

Come on Back to Atlanta man fuck anyone who looks at you crazy for comming back...we love you just the same man...and we are here with open arms.

Oh and the sweet tea thing there are very few places you will find it. AL,MS,LA,GA,AR,TN,SC,NC,FL,KY only the real southern states the other states just don't serve tea with sugar...sucks doesn't it.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Stone said...

DAmn you still alive?

6:37 AM  
Blogger Ty said...

Too funny about the tea. I feel you though on it. I have found that if you ask for sweet tea and they say anything other than what size, you are better off to order something else. And what the hell does she mean by I'll stir the sugar in it for you?!? That is not how you make sweet tea. LOL

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

Tea comes sweet only on the southern east coast sweetie! Thought you knew! LOL

So no more Idol for you huh?

8:08 AM  
Blogger Clay said...

tea - lol. oh elton -- i love him he is an old legendary queen that just bickers because he can ... kinda reminds me of Nina Simone

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters