Tuesday, January 24, 2006

M.I.A..

“It’s been a long time, I shouldn’t left you, without a dope beat to step to.” LOL, I’ve been MIA (missing in action) for quite some time but I’m back. All is good. I got an IPOD for the holidays and that has been taking up most of my online time at home. I’m also constructing a Soforeal original, CrunkSpot, where I will be able to express myself through lyrics and song. I’ve been transferring most of my CD’s over the past few days to my MP3 so I can jam to all these tunes at the gym. Oh yeah, that’s another thing, I’ve been getting to the gym at LEAST three times a week so far this month. So I’m very happy about that, and I expect to keep it up as long as possible, or until I get to my desired body frame then I can work out less vigorously.

Two weeks ago SO came by and took all his shit. He’s supposed have moved into an apartment with a roommate. I’m not even going to front, it was one of those things where I know he needed to go, but a part of me had gotten used to him being around. He will be missed, but it was about time we stopped playing house. We obviously are not on the same page here, and I just really wish him the best. So, to help release all this built up frustrations, I have been concentrating more on my writing, my hobby in music, and definitely working out and eating healthier. I cut out a lot of sugars and I’m staying away from sodas and carbonated drinks and I’m already starting to look and feel better.

I’m really excited because I know I will have my new and improved look by the summer. My cousin is getting married in July and my sister in September! AARGH! All these weddings. However to sum up this post, it’s been a while, but I am definitely BLESSED. Being blessed with good health, consistency with family, good friends, knowledge, wisdom, energy, if only I can be touched a little bit more by the money angel I would be SOO straight, but even so it’s still all good, because a brotha is maintaining. I’m not the only one blessed here, remember those talented Brittenum twins on American Idol that were getting all their bad publicity regarding an identity theft charge? Yeah, they got signed on to J Dupri’s ATL based SoSoDef label this morning! The condition was, of course, that they stay out of trouble, which I believe they will after receiving this blessing. God is Good.

CrunkSpot:
"No More Rain" Angie Stone

11 Comments:

Blogger Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

How You Doin?

Nice to see you back...I was startin' to wonder...I AM LIKE, HELLO, HELLO, THE LATINZ! Donde esta tu?

Nice to see you getting your physical together, maybe we can take a picture with our shirts off this summer...do a nipple kiss of some sort.

The Brittenum twins...thats cute...no hateration, but why they had to steal somebodies identity though?

12:35 PM  
Blogger Cash S. said...

Another couple of weeks and you would have been M.I.A. for a month. We were about to call the cops.

Nice to have you back! You need a work out partner?

2:53 PM  
Blogger WATER said...

Welcome back! yea, 2006 is all about Letting Go and doing new sh*t (literally)

Good Luck to your writing, your ipod, your working out and eating healthy because it's so hard...I just had Mickey D's yet I will punish myself later...LOL!!!

well anyway, Welcome Back!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Ladynay said...

mmmm hmmmm, yeah, whatever.....

LOL!

Glad to see your back.

4:39 PM  
Blogger T. Zac. R. d V. said...

its good to know that i am not the only 1 keeping up the workout during the new year...keep it up know u got a kindred up here in cold ass Detroit...o yeah i forgot to respond to your comment on my blog a few weeks ago...i'm all 'bout going up 2 MA 2 get married wit u papa!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Stone said...

You know if you online downloading music from limewire. you could atleast say hi. LOL miss u

12:24 AM  
Blogger Waddie G. said...

It is great to see you back, Mr.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Ya boy Maurice said...

Dont do us like that again.. I grew concerned about you... But Im glad to see you back and I hope your doing well....

10:13 AM  
Blogger Darius T. Williams said...

Wow - they got signed?!?! I'm so happy for them, and um...welcome back!

Coming Into Reality,
-Jamal

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always a good thing to recognize all the ways in which we are blessed. That's wassup.

Damn, can I get an IPOD finally? I'm so back in 92-behind-the-times

1:06 PM  
Blogger ShawnQt said...

next time, dont let me get the handcuffs and strap you down...

Glad ur back. :)

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counters